Fat Diva Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingmaster65
Kingmaster65
Admin
https://fat-diva-pride.forumotion.com

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 am
Forum Rules
Augmented from previously posted rules courtesy of Kingmaster65:

1. No Spamming
-One word/picture posts. If you can't figure out anything legitimate to say, it's not worth posting.
-Random pictures or comments including memes/catch phrases ("O RLY?," "Buttsecks," "NO U," etc.) that don't contribute to the topic.
-Mass bumping of threads or just bumping an old thread without a good reason.
-Posting in caps.
-Leetspeak.
-Keep your signature and all pictures posted within the limits of the screen (don't stretch the board), and unless there's a specific reason, do not quote pictures.
-All YouTube links in signatures will be linked with text or a single picture. Inserting YouTube clips in signatures is not allowed.
-Make sure your thread fits the theme of the board you're posting it on.
-Responding to a comment via several compound quotes, or quoting a comment with a large picture. The quote box is beneath the reply box when you hit "reply," so make sure you delete the excess.

2. Respect the Community
-No Bashing/Insulting Moderators: If you have a problem with them for other than personal reasons, contact Kingmaster65.
-No flaming. Flaming = personal attack on a member.
-No flame baiting. Flame baiting = posting to piss someone off and get them to start flaming you (aka, Trolling).
-No Threadshitting. Threadshitting = insulting the thread or idea of the thread.
-No racist/sexist/homophobic remarks, or any other "ist" that you could possibly construe. This forum is not for you to get on your high horse because you hate a certain group of people, or to flame a person based on the group he/she belongs to. This includes religions and political affiliations.
-No blatant lying about serious topics (i.e. saying someone has died, etc.).
-Follow the rules given in subforums and stickies.

3. Member Accounts
-If you are currently suspended, you are not allowed to ask another member to post on your behalf (proxy member will be suspended, currently suspended member will have an extend suspension).
-If your account has been banned but you would like to return, you must first contact an admin via email or AIM. The moderating team will then vote for or against your return. If approved, you must go by your former account name for two weeks and you will be subject to stricter enforcement of the rules (i.e. instead of a suspension/warning, you'll be banned).
-We will not delete accounts under any circumstances, so don't ask.
-Your emails/PM's are fair game when your status is being considered. If you do not wish to have them used, you must specify to the person you're talking to. If you accuse them of using it anyway, you must provide proof.

Guidelines
Concerning Name Changes: This forum allows you to change your name 3 times within 30 days. For those of you who made a completely new name when switching to the forum, this is now your new "base name." You can change your name all you want, but it still has to retain a portion of your first base name.
For example, my base name was Kingmaster65. This means that any and all names in the future that I decide to use have to either include "Kingmaster" or "65" in there. I cannot change my name from Kingmaster65 to coconut65 and then to coconutcream, for example.

Concerning Multiple Accounts: Multiple accounts are prohibited under normal circumstances, if you do not have explicit permission to have multiple accounts and are caught then all your accounts will be banned (not suspended).

At this time, suspensions or bannings are up to admin/mod discretion, based on offense.

Very Happy Official Site Update Thread Very Happy
There's no new updates to speak of at the moment, but I wanted to establish the thread for when I have them. I'm not sure when the next update will be because I'm unsure about if Obesity Diva is going to be undergoing some renovations soon. I wouldn't want to update right in the middle of that. But expect general improvements in the site in the near future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum